March 12, 2008

null

 

It’s more than 2 months since I was back toChina.Now everything goes well, even though new environment with so many new facescame into my life. I indeed appreciate people who helped me a lot, both @ersand non-@ers.

Couples of days ago, when I was checking myemail as usually, the email came from Aneta dropped in to my eyes-“hey, dear!How r u? R u alive? All of us miss u a lot!” So sweet! And the Romania girl,Ariana, also left me massage via facebook. She has told me her current issuesabout the application for B-school in US. It’s so great that she already receiveda lot of good news and was waiting for the offer from her dream school! I am sojealous….

Group AC of @ WH (@ HUST to be exact now…..)was held on last Sunday, I strongly feel that I belong to this organization andI do sincerely love it! When I joined the leader track of WinCo 2007, AIESEC Poland,I learned that there are three standards to measure the success of @LC: thequantity of EP, the quality of internship (expectation and feedback), thequantity of EP who still engage in @ daily work after internship. As I look atmyself, and I keep on ask me why I am still involving in this organization withhuge enthusiasm? What @ brought to me is not only the international traineeshipopportunity, but also broader points of view, expended understanding of multi-cultures,and friends who induced me lessons from which I will benefits through all mylife.

 

 


4 comments:

  1. haha..so happy and appreciate that monica is always with us:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 我最喜欢第二章照片啦呼呼

    ReplyDelete
  3. \u53C8\u5F00\u59CB\u62DB\u65B0\u4E86 \u597D\u60F3\u53C2\u52A0\u554A \u5475\u5475 \u8863\u670D\u771F\u597D\u770B \u4E0D\u77E5\u9053\u7ED9\u6211\u5907\u4EFD\u6CA1

    ReplyDelete