April 9, 2008

note of memory for my 21th

Eventhough I didn’t say that it was my birthday, I still received a myriadof sweet wishes from friends and parents who always be there for me andtouching my heart. B-day to me is not a big deal, it’s just ordinaryday full of routine contexts. Things fade away their colors along the ticking of clock. And I’m no longer the child girl who is keen on celebration of b-day.


I did nothing specially except went to watch the movie “10000 BC”withCici. The movie is shit, at least failed to compare with “the day aftertomorrow” which is directed by Roland as well. From my understanding,it is a comedy rather than so-called adventure movie. Anyway, it’sstill and good choice of killing time.

It’s totally out of my expectation that LYSprepared a b-day cake for me with the figure of “wish Monica lots ofmoney and lots of love”- if I didn’t translate it wrongly= =

=======================

Couples of days ago,Mariusz asked me about the Tibet issue when we met on msn. He told me, “im not against Chinaim against any kind of violence in the world and i know how communisticcountries deal with ppl who dont want to follow their ideas. Monica tobe honest im not following the news that much. im against war in tibet things going on in North Korea and i dont believe that any of those nations deserved what they get. this also apply to Chinese ppl”


Didn’t I do understand the significance of culture presentation until I arrived Polandand closely watched how Vini showed Brazilian stuffs to all of thepolish with vivid explanation.Besides, when I joined @ conference in Poland,I was asked a lot of questions about china which sounds ridiculous tome. It’s apparently that there exists lots of misunderstanding towards China. That’s why I strongly feel the necessity of culture presentation of @ers.


It’shorrible or even f*king stupid that for someone assertively judges thecountry he never been to or rarely know- just simply believes in fakenews!!!


At last, wish the torch relay of 2008 Olympic success.


3 comments:

  1. My parents always read my Blog.So,Now ,I want to write my BLOG in English……My English is so pool now……

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little world 在上文中提到:My parents always read my Blog.So,Now ,I want to write my BLOG in English……My English is so pool now……im in the same situation as u...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....还好俺爸妈不看

    ReplyDelete