October 22, 2007

back from krakow

 

As i told Mariusz, Krakow is cool: Beautiful scenery,nice people, awesome nightlife. All of the streets in city center are full ofcrowds – Tourists with different colors and languages. I have read a lot ofpassages about the city before i arrived, but when i was inside of st.marychurch and wawel castle i still felt sth beating my heart....i deeply love thiscity.




Now, being in Poland already 3 month. I missmy family and friends in China very much, but the things i have experiencedhere and the ppl i met are worth it. Suddenly i realize that i am so reluctantto leave here. There are so many great places here to see.....Mariusz told me,there is no party, no club, no alcohol when u back to china, and u have to payattention to others’ opinions, u can’t do whatever u want.

I felt really unset when i heard of this, butit’s the reality. After i go back to the university, i have to do study without party and club around, but the worstthing is i have to receive others’ judgment...

 

Aneta wants to prolong my work duration, but ihave to go back next jan- finish uni study and at the same time prepare for greexam. Now i begin to seriously consider about apply for graduate school ineuro. I enjoy the life here and the expeience helps me to be more open to othercultures and to get a further understanding of it.

 

Thx for Mariusz’s host in krakow:

From monica - it's hard u describe this guy ingeneral words. he kindly host me for two nights, gave me the key of his flatthe first time we met, took me around the city, cooked breakfast for me, and wehad really nice talking towards the life...sth inside of him is so attractive:)

From Mariusz - Monica asked for help during herstay in Krakow. She is very nice girl with very positive attitude, very curiousabout people other cultures and generally life. I had pleasure to talk a lotwith her we discussed many topics, so we could better understand whichother. Itwas very interesting cultural exchange from witch we both learn a lot.Additionally Monica is very cute and sensitive girl very open for people andnew experience. I'm sure that we will see each other more time while she isstaying in Poland. Is still many things to discover about her.Thanks Monica forgreat time see you later.




2 comments:

  1. 你就欺负我这没文化的人吧。。。

    ReplyDelete
  2. good~基本看懂了,摸摸猴在那边玩够吧,其实国内的持续fighting生活也很爽啊judgement....看自己了,何必去在意

    ReplyDelete